Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Bloomington?
There's a general idea that placing security yard sign next to your front door is the only thing required to ward off criminals. Essentially, a robber is expected to view "Protected By ADT'' and move on. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Bloomington and forget about installing a home security system? Basically, a home security system isn’t the protector, you just need a home security sign in Bloomington. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Bloomington not the security system.
Even though there is merit in showcasing signage from respected home security providers such as ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage every intruder. You’ll be in a much better position guarding your home with a range of additional security devices. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than simply assuming that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Bloomington.
Back-Up Your Bloomington Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t rely on them as your lone security measure. As an alternative, you should try using a combination of these devices:
● Video cameras: Let's face it, thieves don’t want to be recorded on video as it might be critical evidence in a legal matter. Go with exterior surveillance that can cover main areas of entry like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Window and door sensors: The majority of burglars break into your home through doors or windows, so you should have those protected by glass break and motion detectors. If an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring station.
● Motion-detection lighting: Although it’s true that numerous invasions occur in broad daylight when residents are working, you also need to defend against nighttime prowlers. Motion-detection lighting located near your access points will instantly highlight questionable activity and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will notify you when an individual makes an effort to unlock your door. A doorbell video component enhances your protection by offering real-time footage. These popular tools both work with your mobile security app.
● Smart lights: A great home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be programmed for a set routine or turned on easily from your mobile device. They make it appear that you are home and help turn away thieves.
Get Started On Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why would you gamble that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Bloomington when you have the opportunity to implement an integrated home security system? Dial (309) 316-6083 or fill out the contact form to request assistance. You can choose from various solutions at affordable monthly rates or you can personalize your system exactly how you want it.